How Can I Contribute?

To make a contribution,

Or, send your personal check payable to “Oberlin Unitarian Universalist Fellowship” or “OUUF” to us at 355 E. Lorain St., Oberlin, OH 44074. Please note in the memo line if your donation is for a specific purpose (such as pledge, cause of the month, minister’s discretionary fund). Contact the office for credit card transactions or questions.

What’s my contribution used for?

Pledge contributions go to our general fund which supports our ministry and programs.  Roughly 50% of our budget funds professional ministry and religious education.